I just went though the document quickly, and a few points from there.
isDivisibleBy7(), sounds like wriiten by a JAVA person :)
- too many extra parathesis in the conditional statements.
- same goes to while statement,
while (i <= 20):
- They have an internal Python package index: http://bbtux022.gp.proj.nsa.ip.gov/PYPI (seems only for education purpose)
- Their gitlab instance is: gitlab.coi.nsa.ic.gov
- Exception handling came too late in the course.
- They teach profiling using cProfile
- They also teach f-strings.
- They have some sort of internal cloud MACHINESHOP, most probably the instances are on CentOS/RHEL as they are using
yumcommands two years ago.
- They have internal safari access too, but, again on http, http://ncmd-ebooks-1.ncmd.nsa.ic.gov/9781785283758
- They also have an internal wikipedia dump or just some sort of proxy to the main instance, https://wikipedia.nsa.ic.gov/en/Colossally_abundant_number
- An internal jupyter gallery which runs over HTTPS.
- Mentions pickle, but, no mention of the security implications.
- Internal pip mirror: https://pip.proj.nsa.ic.gov/
- git installation instructions are for CentOS/RHEL/Ubuntu/Windows, no Debian :(